Pollutants and toxic chemicals in our modern environment—for example pesticides, heavy metals, herbicides, fumigants and other everyday products — have been linked to an array of health issues — even when exposure is at so-called ‘harmless’ levels…
Video courtesy of ABC News
What You Can Do
To minimise exposure to toxic chemicals in everyday products, please consider the following…
- Consider each of the exposure areas outlined in the graphic above
- Consider how well-educated or informed you are about each area
- Go organic where possible
- Eat a diet high in antioxidants, Essential Fatty Acids (helps the body to excrete toxins), high quality vitamins and minerals
- Investigate safe cookware, clothing, furniture and linen.
The Environmental Working Group website has a feast of information.
- Consider your personal-care products
Please refer to my earlier post: Chemicals To Avoid in Self-Care and Home-Care Products