Here’s how to make this yummy Paleo, Gluten-Free Bread…
Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Makes 1 loaf
- 7 large eggs
- 1 cup (1/2 pint or 250ml) unsweetened almond butter
- ½ cup (8 tablespoons or 125ml) arrowroot starch
- ½ cup (8 tablespoons or 125mg) tapioca starch
- ¼ cup (4 tablespoons or 60ml ) coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons (around 45ml-60ml) raw honey
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon (5mg) baking soda
- ½ teaspoon (2.4mg) fine sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190.56°C). Line an 9 by 5-inch (23x13cm) loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Using a stand mixer, mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove them from pan and cool on a cooling rack.
- Let the loaf cool completely before slicing.
- Store bread at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 2 days, or pre-slice the bread and freeze.